Kentucky Bar Association.
- 1994, Kentucky Supreme Court
- 1994, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- 1994, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
Stephen represents various banks and financial institutions and serves as general counsel for various corporate entities. His practice is concentrated in business and banking law, creditor’s rights, corporate law, and real estate law. He supervises BHV’s real estate and collection departments.
- Silverleaf Sexual Trauma Recovery Services (f/k/a The Advocacy & Support Center)
- Southeast Christian Church of Louisville
- General Counsel – Kentucky Board of Auctioneers
- General Counsel – Elizabethtown Industrial Foundation
Stephen graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Kentucky with a degree in English. In 1994, Stephen became the fourteenth lawyer in his family’s history. He began working in the field of law at the age of fifteen, running real estate titles at his father’s and uncle’s law firm. Stephen and his wife Kelli have four children and are members of Southeast Christian Church.
In 2011, Stephen published his first novel, Far from Good: The Trial of Sam Cray
- University of Kentucky (B.A., English – high distinction, 1990)
- University of Louisville (J.D., 1993).
- Real Estate Law
- Banking and Business Law
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Probate Law
- Creditors Rights